Dr Mariam Ashraf is an Edmonton local chiropractor who has been working in the community for over 10 years.
- B.Sc. (Psychology) from University of Alberta
- D.C. from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College Toronto
- Certified in Active Release Technique (full-body certified in A.R.T.)
- Certified in Kinesiotaping for soft tissue injuries.
- Trained to perform gait and biomechanical assessments for the manufacture of custom orthotics.
- Special training in assessment and treatment of jaw disorders.
- Past team chiropractor for the Fort Saskatchewan Chiefs (senior AAA hockey).
- Member of MASCCP study club, a multidisciplinary group on jaw pain.
- Volunteering experience with kids in Tanzania and Bon Accord elementary school.