Physiotherapy for What Hurts.
Comprehensive physiotherapy services for the whole body.
Women’s Pelvic Health
Wonder if you might be having a problem with your pelvic floor muscles? We are here to help with urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, chronic pelvic pain and more. Whether you’ve experience problems post-partum or never had children, we have advanced training to assess and develop an individualized treatment plan to aid in your recovery.
Repetitive Strains & Sprains
Life has a way of beating us up a little. Whether we’re a weekend warrior or just the grind of daily life. Sometimes our body needs a little extra TLC. Often these aches and pains are a result of moving non-optimally through our body. Let us help you start feeling better today.
Our therapists have a special interest in treating sports injuries. Whether your child has gotten hurt playing Peewee hockey or you’re a high level athlete, we’re here to help. Also, we strongly believe in preventing injuries before they happen in sport. See our sport improvement services called MoveBetter.
Car Accident Care
Being in a car accident or a motor vehicle collision (MVC) is a stressful experience. We’re here to help you get better so you can get on with your life. Whether your symptoms are acute or chronic, we’ll be with you until you’re feeling and moving better.
Are you experiencing dizziness or vestibular issues? Did you know that in many cases this is treatable without medication. Dizziness and vertigo can often be a result of disturbances in the inner ear. We have advanced training to assist you in your recovery. As well, we have developed innovative technology to assist in the assessment and recovery of vestibular problems.
Post Surgical Rehab
Although we do not have Alberta Health Services funding, we are able to see if you have recently experienced orthopaedic surgery. We work with you to expertly advance you to full recovery.
Here is a detailed listing of the physiotherapy treatments we offer:
- Exercise prescription
- Manual therapy including soft tissue release
- Modalities such as ultrasound and interferential current (IFC)
- Functional Movement Screening
- Fascial Stretch Therapy (TM)
- Anatomical Acupuncture
- McKenzie Method assessment & treatment
- Return to Sport programs
- Kinesio taping (K-taping); athletic taping
Here are some answers to common questions:
Do you offer direct billing?
- Yes we do! If you have extended health benefits we can direct bill for physiotherapy services.
I’ve had a surgery. Is it covered by AHS?
- At this time we do not have funding under the Alberta Health Services (AHS) for post surgical rehabilitation. However, we would be happy to provide post surgical rehab privately (e.g. extended health benefits). For a list of clinics that provide funded visits, please visit the AHS website.
Are you WCB authorized?
- We recognize that getting back to work is important. We are now an approved WCB provider.