Isaac Physiotherapy presents a web-course on the The Role of Balance Testing in Concussion Treatment
Codi Isaac is a physiotherapist (physical therapist) at Isaac Physiotherapy. She works with people who have experienced a concussion through motor vehicle collision, sport or other types. She uses her broad understanding to apply the right therapies at the right time, such as vestibular for injuries causing dizziness.
At the end of this course, Learners should be able to:
- Evaluate balance system models in treating concussions
- Apply balance testing in treatment of concussion
- Review current research in balance
- Understand how to use balance testing with a case presentation
- Assess individual practices as a result of information and discussions during course
- Identify specific strategies to implement as part of a continuing improvement process/QI.
- AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
- Examination, Assessment and Diagnosis
- 1.0 Category A CEUs
- Live Event: Webinar
- Up to 250 ATs