Isaac Physiotherapy is in compliance with AHS directives
URGENT cases. In-Person.
- Avoid Emergency Departments.
- Dizziness or balance making walking unsafe.
- Acute Injury Assessments
- Severe Pain Management
- Risk of Hospitalization.
- Imminent disability
- Significant fall risk
- Self-care or care of others (children or elderly parents) jeopardized
- Recent Surgery or Cast Removal.
- Essential Occupation. Not able to work due to:
- Acute injury
- Worsening injury or condition
- See comprehensive list of occupations:
Web-Health. All other situations. Keep recovery on track even if it is “non-urgent”.
Injury assessments & treatments not needing an emergency room.
We can guide next steps, teach you how to manage your injury, check and progress exercise programs.
- Chronic pain management
- Disability program (LTD)
- Motor vehicle collision (MVC)
- Gradual return to work program (GRTW)